Multan gold price 08-January-2020 Pakistan and worldwide live
This gold rate is according to international stock market price, and Silver price today 08 January 2020.
Today gold market price,
10 gram of 24 carat PKR: 79,550.82
One tola of 24 carat PKR: 92,694.80
10 gram of 22 carat PKR: 72,927.30
One tola of 22 carat PKR: 84,974.23
10 gram of Silver PKR: 943.14
The aforesaid gold price is for whole Pakistan, particularly;
Karachi gold market, Lahore gold market, Faisalabad gold, Rawalpindi gold, Peshawar gold market, Islamabad gold market, Quetta gold market, Multan gold market, Gujranwala gold market, Hasilpur gold market.
Furthermore, the clear bifurcation of gold price has been mentioned in tabulation form in the following picture.
Gold in Pakistan Today.
The gold has very importance value in overall worldwide likewise in Pakistan to.
What’s 22 Carat Gold and how many grams are existing in it?
As we know that 24 Carat Gold is a pure form of gold and is not commonly used in making jewelry.
The Gold is used in making jewelry that is 22 Carat.
The 22 Carat Gold containing 8.33 percent alloy metal etc. and 91.67 percent gold.
What’s Tola and how many grams of Gold in one Tola?
Tola is basically a measuring standard of weight in Pakistan and may be in many countries.
One Tola gold is equal to 12.50 grams of Gold.
Color of Gold.
There are two major colors of Gold and mostly is used in making jewelry.
- Yellow Gold
- White Gold
Gold Production Country Wise.
There are following countries are well known in production of gold or these countries have large number of gold mines than other countries.
- People Republic of China is a leading country in production of gold for last five years.
- South Africa is the second largest country in production of gold in the world.
- United States of America is the third largest country in production of gold in the world.
- Australia is the fourth largest country in production of gold in whole world.
- Russia former Soviet Union is the fifth largest and in production of gold in the world.
- Peru is the sixth largest country in production of gold in the world.