Today Marketplace Gold Price 14 March 2020 in US Dollar in different categories as under;
- One Kilogram Gold Price in US Dollar: $ 49,3100.25
- One Ounce Gold Price in US Dollar: $ 1,534.23
- One Gram Gold Price in US Dollar: $ 49.31
The following picture contain today Gold Price in terms of weightage and price in US Dollar is submitted for information of general public. This is the gold price of international Market, and these are approximately rates of gold because it depends upon Stock Market of Gold segment.
Brief facts of Gold.
The gold has a significant value from thousands years ago. In Roman Periods the worth of gold had reached at top level, they used gold as a currency (gold coins, silver coins etc.) and multiple purposes. The 18th century is called the period of modern age wherein searching of gold mines were at top peak. With passage of time, now the gold has become a system under which almost all countries fix the value or worth of their currencies.
Color of Gold.
There are two major colors of Gold and mostly is used in making jewelry.
- Yellow Gold
- White Gold
Gold Production Country Wise.
There are following countries are well known in production of gold or these countries have large number of gold mines than other countries.
- People Republic of China is a leading country in production of gold for last five years.
- South Africa is the second largest country in production of gold in the world.
- United States of America is the third largest country in production of gold in the world.
- Australia is the fourth largest country in production of gold in whole world.
- Russia former Soviet Union is the fifth largest and in production of gold in the world.
- Peru is the sixth largest country in production of gold in the world.